Information on Flute Tuition, Attendance, Semester Commitment, Student Referral Reward, and Practicing.
Tuition includes 4 lessons/month
- $100/month for weekly 30-minute flute lessons
(except December and May which will have 3 lessons for $75/month)
- $150/month for weekly 45-minute flute lessons
(except December and May which will have 3 lessons for $112.50/month)
- Tuition is due the first lesson of each month.
- $10 late fee will be expected for any tuition not received by the 10th of each month.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Check payable to Lynette Lewis
- Google Pay
If you sign up for lessons, it is expected that you will commit for the entire semester. If you choose to discontinue lessons mid-semester, I must have 30 days advance notice in writing. If I am not notified in time, you will be responsible to pay the next month’s tuition.
- Fall Semester: September – December
- Winter/Spring Semester: January – May
- Summer Semester: June – August (Summer tuition will be adjusted in advance to accommodate vacations.)
- Tuition remains the same regardless of how many lessons you are able to attend.
- Lessons are given 4x/month, except for December and May which will have 3 lessons.
- There are no make-up lessons. However, if I have a conflict, I will always offer a makeup lesson.
Student Referral Reward
- If you refer a student to me and they start flute lessons, you will receive one month of FREE tuition.
- The more you practice, the more you will progress. It is that simple. You should practice at least 5 days each week.
Early beginner students: 20 minutes a day
Elementary School: 30 minutes a day
Junior High: 45 minutes a day
High School: 1-2 hours a day
College: 2+ hours a day (music majors practice at least 4 hours a day)
Adult students: 45 minutes a day
- Sign and date a printed copy and return to Lynette Lewis
- OR send an email stating that you “understand and agree to Lynette Lewis’s Flute Studio Policies for 2019-2020.”
- PDF version Flute Studio Policies 2019-2020