Information on Flute Tuition, Attendance, Semester Commitment, Student Referral Reward, and Practicing.
Tuition includes 4 lessons/month
- $100/month for weekly 30-minute flute lessons
(except December and May which will have 3 lessons for $75/month)
- $150/month for weekly 45-minute flute lessons
(except December and May which will have 3 lessons for $112.50/month)
- Tuition is due the first lesson of each month.
- $10 late fee will be expected for any tuition not received by the 10th of each month.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Check payable to Lynette Lewis
- Google Pay
Semester Commitment (Amid the coronavirus outbreak, semester commitment is not required.)
If you sign up for lessons, it is expected that you will commit for the entire semester. If you choose to discontinue lessons mid-semester, I must have 30 days advance notice in writing. If I am not notified in time, you will be responsible to pay the next month’s tuition.
- Fall Semester: September – December
- Winter/Spring Semester: January – May
- Summer Semester: June – August (Summer tuition will be adjusted in advance to accommodate vacations.)
- Tuition remains the same regardless of how many lessons you are able to attend.
- Lessons are given 4x/month, except for December and May which will have 3 lessons.
- There are no make-up lessons. However, if I have a conflict, I will always offer a makeup lesson. (Amid coronavirus outbreak I WILL offer make-up lessons.)
Student Referral Reward
- If you refer a student to me and they start flute lessons, you will receive one month of FREE tuition.
- The more you practice, the more you will progress. It is that simple. You should practice at least 5 days each week.
Early beginner students: 20 minutes a day
Elementary School: 30 minutes a day
Junior High: 45 minutes a day
High School: 1-2 hours a day
College: 2+ hours a day (music majors practice at least 4 hours a day)
Adult students: 45 minutes a day
- Sign and date a printed copy and return to Lynette Lewis
- OR send an email stating that you “understand and agree to Lynette Lewis’s Flute Studio Policies for 2019-2020.”
- PDF version Flute Studio Policies 2019-2020